Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shiyao Zhang's HW(4/15/2012)

In order to expand my webtext, I should combine my podcast, primary research, and slideshow into my webtext. These three parts make me understand my topic, "Distance Learning", deeply. I can put the opinions from these three parts into webtext in order to fulfill and support my views in original webtext. Moreover, some ideas include disadvantages of distance learning, which can make students know the shortages of distance learning. Then, students can also know more advantages of distance learning from primary research. Therefore, I will put both pros and cons into my webtext to support my ideas. Because of the two methods, students can select their online courses better than before in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful not to repeat the information from the podcast and the slideshow in your written portion of your webtext. You can mention the main ideas from the podcast and the slideshow, and then link to them, but do not repeat the information. Is this clear? I don't want you to misunderstand this point.

    ReplyDelete