Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jason's HW1(A)

     In modern society nowadays, technology has become more and more popular with the development of science. In order to contribute my effort on the development of  technology, I select electrical engineering as my major. The reason is that I'm interested in the area of technology since I learned physics in the middle school. Thus, I still want to research the area of technology in this semester especially in the the part of distance learning, because I think that I still have a large amount of misunderstanding parts in technology even though I have learnt a lot until now.
    As far as I know, distance learning is a great way of studying in the university because of the basis of online sources. In addition, students who has chosen this kind of courses can stay at home and learn. However,  I still have three questions about it. First of all, how professors teach this kind of courses. Then, how do students interact with each other without communicating face to face? Last but not least, will distance learning take the place of regular learning in the university now?

1 comment:

  1. Good beginning idea for the semester project Jason. Many schools are offering more and more online courses; some allow you to complete your entire degree online, Phoenix University for example. There are also government committees studying the quality of these universities in providing students with an education to get a job when they graduate. Many of these are for profit schools that take federal aid money and don't deliver enough quality to earn students good employment. There is much to learn about this subject.

    ReplyDelete